452. 4.1.0 temporary failure

myis10

      7th Feb 2008
Hi,

I have a notebook that's been running Outlook 2007. All of a sudden the last
week or so. I've been getting an error sending emails (receiving is ok).

I get this error:
Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message.
Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties.
The server responded: 452. 4.1.0 temporary failure

At first I figure ok.. temporary.. But now it's not temporary. It happens
6/10 times.

On this notebook: I have Avast and Windows Defender running.

I've disabled both and I still get the above error.

Please can someone shed some light on how to fix this. Oh I've also did
all the latest office update. So everything is current.

Thanks in advance!

Brian Tillman

      7th Feb 2008
myis10 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have a notebook that's been running Outlook 2007. All of a sudden
> the last week or so. I've been getting an error sending emails
> (receiving is ok).
> I get this error:
> Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message.
> Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties.
> The server responded: 452. 4.1.0 temporary failure

This has nothing to do with your Outlook. It is a message from the server
saying the server has a problem. You can either wait until the server
admins fix it or you can call them and bring the problem to their attention.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Daniel Colas

      19th Jul 2008
Today I received this message from my server. I have tried to resend my mail five times whithout succes.
And I remembered that I had suppressed many mails one hour before. Some of those mails had links to Internet.
To empty the basket of my mail program (Thunderbird) has solved this problem !

Roady [MVP]

      19th Jul 2008
So just to be sure;
There is no question in your post and nor is it Outlook related?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/