4 Proxies to work as a daisy chain

Brother Brock

      6th Feb 2005
Hi All,
I am using 4 Proxies (softwares) to work as a daisy chain.

1) Naviscope - Adblocker with Resource bar, Prefeching and many more.
2) A4proxy - for anonymity.
3) Viking - Worlds No.1 fastest caching proxy.
4) Proxomitron - the best Ad/popup blocker.

Robert Jacobs

      6th Feb 2005
And your question is?????

"Brother Brock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
> I am using 4 Proxies (softwares) to work as a daisy chain.
>
> 1) Naviscope - Adblocker with Resource bar, Prefeching and many more.
> 2) A4proxy - for anonymity.
> 3) Viking - Worlds No.1 fastest caching proxy.
> 4) Proxomitron - the best Ad/popup blocker.

David H. Lipman

      6th Feb 2005

inetnum: 220.224.0.0 - 220.227.255.255
netname: RelianceInfocom
descr: Reliance Infocom Ltd.
country: IN
admin-c: JT125-AP
tech-c: RS78-AP
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
notify: http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
changed: (E-Mail Removed) 20021216
mnt-by: APNIC-HM
mnt-lower: MAINT-IN-SN
changed: (E-Mail Removed) 20040301
source: APNIC

--
Dave

"Brother Brock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Hi All,
| I am using 4 Proxies (softwares) to work as a daisy chain.
|
| 1) Naviscope - Adblocker with Resource bar, Prefeching and many more.
| 2) A4proxy - for anonymity.
| 3) Viking - Worlds No.1 fastest caching proxy.
| 4) Proxomitron - the best Ad/popup blocker.

Mike Robinson

      6th Feb 2005

"Brother Brock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
> I am using 4 Proxies (softwares) to work as a daisy chain.
>
> 1) Naviscope - Adblocker with Resource bar, Prefeching and many more.

So this downloads the website before you goto it? Or does it just download
it and then pass it onto your browser? I'm confused how a proxy on your
computer could speed up browsing?
> 2) A4proxy - for anonymity.

You are NOT anonymous on the internet, ever.
> 3) Viking - Worlds No.1 fastest caching proxy.

So its just a glorified browser cache?
> 4) Proxomitron - the best Ad/popup blocker.

Doesn't #1 do this?

Listen proxymoron your computer would download from the internet faster
without all this crap!