PC Review

4 bearth Caravan

Cool Cruncher

23rd Jun 2009
Gonna upgrade...got me fingers in the pot...need a 4 berth Caravan ...no damp , cris clear ...gonna say 3k ..preferably 2000 upwards , horseshoe front , twin at back ( give kids own space) anyone know one ????

Looked at this ...wife said

Cheers Rush

Only takes one tree to make a thousand matches only takes one match to burn a thousand trees.

Last edited by Rush; 28th Jun 2009 at 07:19 PM..

Member Extraordinaire

23rd Jun 2009
One here going cheap! Lots of flat pack furniture to go with it aswell..

"Ironic, isn't it Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you." -- Mr. Burns

Cool Cruncher

24th Jun 2009
Wrong colour m8

Only takes one tree to make a thousand matches only takes one match to burn a thousand trees.

Cool Cruncher

25th Jun 2009
Thanks for the replies lol..bought one today 1999 Elldis Firestorm 400...might be crap..but it sounds well hard

sugar 'n spikes

25th Jun 2009
well 'ard our kid

Enjoy

Don Van Vliet 1941 - 2010. And the acid gold bar swirled up and down, up and down.

Cool Cruncher

26th Jun 2009
Damm, due to pick it up today , last minute cris check , found that finance still owed ...bugger dam , cris check cost 15 , i know its saved me dosh and boy i am glad, it was just a bargain though .

4x4 Cruncher

26th Jun 2009
Always good to check before you buy.
Sometimes a good deal has hidden extras!

Banned

26th Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Damm, due to pick it up today , last minute cris check , found that finance still owed ...bugger dam , cris check cost 15 , i know its saved me dosh and boy i am glad, it was just a bargain though .
THese CRIS/HPI checks are brilliant, seen a loverly Golf R32 2 years ago, bloke wanted 18 000 for it..I thought not bad for a 2 year old motor which cost 28 000 new. When I got there I did the normal kicking of tyres blah blah blah, matey looked un easy from the start. Went for a lil spin round the block and got back, I got on the blower to AA for a check, and the nice lady said to me " Could you please give me the exact location of the vehicle at this moment in time" I did as she asked, she said, do not hand over any money's, make wahtever excuse you can, the police have been allerted...blah blah blah." Police contacted me about a week later to give an interview. THe vehicle was a ringer. Me is so glad for checks, had I not done it I would have p*ssed 18 grand up the wall. Thank god my insurance ask for these checks...

Cool Cruncher

28th Jun 2009
Could be news on the Caravan front ....wifes just gone out ...TBH when i close my eyes , the first thing i see is a bloody caravan......

Well bless her , she`s back and bought a 2002 Elddis Riviera ..4 berth end bedroom etc etc...looked at it this morning and it was very nice..6K though

Picking it up next Sat ..so will take pics and hey they may even be one of me

Last edited by Rush; 28th Jun 2009 at 07:17 PM..

Cool Cruncher

8th Jul 2009
Ours is the 2002 version..same layout but as new condition...Not much different from this..

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: