2ND ENVELOPE MARGINS SECTION 1 OUTSIDE OF PRINTABLE AREA OF PAGE

=?Utf-8?B?SDJPIC0gU1VTQU4=?=

      17th Mar 2006
WHEN I TRY TO PRINT MORE THAN ONE ENVELOPE WITHIN THE SAME DOCUMENT I GET THE
FOLLOWING MESSAGE:

"MARGINS OF SECTION 1 ARE OUTSIDE THE PRINTABLE AREA OF THE PAGE"

ANY WAY TO WORK AROUND THIS WITHOUT EXITING THE PROGRAM EACH TIME?

Graham Mayor

      18th Mar 2006
No need to SHOUT!
While you haven't said how you are creating your envelopes for printing, you
should avoid the issue entirely if you use an envelope template. There are
some examples for download from my web site, or you could create your own.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org