25 CHARACTER PRODUCT KEY

janalglaz

      17th Oct 2008
I recently installed Microsoft Office Home @ Student 2007(PowerPoint)
I can't find my 25 character product key.
Where do I look?

Sandy Johnson

      17th Oct 2008
Dear janalglaz,

It should be on the back of your CD packaging.

Sandy

"janalglaz" wrote:

> I recently installed Microsoft Office Home @ Student 2007(PowerPoint)
> I can't find my 25 character product key.
> Where do I look?

TAJ Simmons

      18th Oct 2008
Or on the inside label of the plastic case

normally a yellow sticker with black writing.

cheers
TAJ Simmons
Microsoft Powerpoint MVP

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...

"Sandy Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear janalglaz,
>
> It should be on the back of your CD packaging.
>
> Sandy
>
> "janalglaz" wrote:
>
>> I recently installed Microsoft Office Home @ Student 2007(PowerPoint)
>> I can't find my 25 character product key.
>> Where do I look?

arnoldux arnoldas

      2nd Mar 2010
qerhwefhb34j456ukijuhyfrftghyujklkjhgfdfghjklkjhgfdghjk/

janalgla wrote:

25 CHARACTER PRODUCT KEY
17-Oct-08

I recently installed Microsoft Office Home @ Student 2007(PowerPoint
I cannot find my 25 character product key
Where do I look?

On Friday, October 17, 2008 11:55 AM
janalgla wrote:

25 CHARACTER PRODUCT KEY
I recently installed Microsoft Office Home @ Student 2007(PowerPoint
I cannot find my 25 character product key
Where do I look?

On Friday, October 17, 2008 12:36 PM
SandyJohnso wrote:

Dear janalglaz,It should be on the back of your CD packaging.
Dear janalglaz

It should be on the back of your CD packaging

Sand

"janalglaz" wrote:

On Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:36 AM
TAJ Simmons wrote:

Or on the inside label of the plastic casenormally a yellow sticker with black
Or on the inside label of the plastic cas

normally a yellow sticker with black writing

cheer
TAJ Simmon
Microsoft Powerpoint MV

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.co
awesome - powerpoint templates
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials..

"Sandy Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

On Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:32 AM
samar ayub wrote:

25 characters product key of microsoft office 2000
i recently installed microsoft powerpoint 2000 and it is asking for 25 characters product keys for complete installation
please help me to resolve this problem soon

Generic Feed Parsers Redux
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...sers-redu.aspx