24 Hour Time format in Date and Time Properties panel

Karin

      11th May 2004
How can I change the time format in Date and Time Properties panel
from AM/PM to 24H in XP embedded.
When I change the Time format in Customize Regional Options to show
24H instead of AM/PM time format it does'nt change the time format in
Date and Time Properties panel.
/Karin

KM

      11th May 2004
Karin,

Have you tried adding "International Control Panel" to your image ?

--
KM,
BSquare Corporation

> How can I change the time format in Date and Time Properties panel
> from AM/PM to 24H in XP embedded.
> When I change the Time format in Customize Regional Options to show
> 24H instead of AM/PM time format it does'nt change the time format in
> Date and Time Properties panel.
> /Karin

Karin

      12th May 2004
Yes, I have the "International Control Panel" in my image!

"KM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Karin,
>
> Have you tried adding "International Control Panel" to your image ?
>
> --
> KM,
> BSquare Corporation
>
> > How can I change the time format in Date and Time Properties panel
> > from AM/PM to 24H in XP embedded.
> > When I change the Time format in Customize Regional Options to show
> > 24H instead of AM/PM time format it does'nt change the time format in
> > Date and Time Properties panel.
> > /Karin

KM

      12th May 2004
Karin,

Then I don't know what may be your problem. The issue may be known and/or
may be a runtime bug of the Regional Options applet.

You can try to change the date/time format in TD. In your Configuration find
you user Nls component (e.g., "User Locale: English - United States"). Click
on the component and then "Advanced" button. Find cmiLangUL_sTimeFormat
extended property. Default value for the property is "h:mm:ss tt". You may
change it to something like "hh:mm:ss tt".
Or change the string value manually at run time: [HKCU\Control
Panel\International], "sTimeFormat". And the same for
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\International].

KM