2007 Calendar categories

Bambi

      7th Feb 2008
We keep one company calendar to schedule all of our jobs. There are
approximately 10 different jobs that can be happening a day, so I use the
categories to color code the jobs. What I want to do it to print a calendar
per category. Can this be done?

Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

      8th Feb 2008
Yes. You create a View that is filtered, basically each View shows only
items of 1 Category. Then print.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant

There are various articles about using Outlook here:
www.judygleeson.com/articles.aspx
Canberra, Australia

"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each
other?"
George Eliot
"Bambi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> We keep one company calendar to schedule all of our jobs. There are
> approximately 10 different jobs that can be happening a day, so I use the
> categories to color code the jobs. What I want to do it to print a
> calendar
> per category. Can this be done?

Bambi Williams

      8th Feb 2008
Yes I can see that view, but two things that dont work so great is that I
cant see or print it in an actual calendar format-all line items-- and I dont
see where I can specify dates--I am seeing the entire calendar--from past
events to many months from the current date. Can I specify the dates I was
to view?

Thanks--
--
Bambi

"Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook)" wrote:

> Yes. You create a View that is filtered, basically each View shows only
> items of 1 Category. Then print.
>
> Regards
>
> Judy Gleeson
> MVP Outlook
> Trainer and Consultant
>
> There are various articles about using Outlook here:
> www.judygleeson.com/articles.aspx
> Canberra, Australia
>
> "What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each
> other?"
> George Eliot
> "Bambi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > We keep one company calendar to schedule all of our jobs. There are
> > approximately 10 different jobs that can be happening a day, so I use the
> > categories to color code the jobs. What I want to do it to print a
> > calendar
> > per category. Can this be done?

Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

      11th Feb 2008
i'm sure you could do it with an Advanced Filter or SQL. Did you look
through the Define Views function?

--
Here are some tips about how to post questions:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant

There are various articles about using Outlook here:
www.judygleeson.com/articles.aspx
Canberra, Australia

"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each
other?"
George Eliot
news:(E-Mail Removed)...