2 problems with MAPI/Exchange

Sergey V

      16th Aug 2004
Hello Everyone,

I strongly guess someone have the solution for following problems:

1. ImailUser::GetPropList() always returns 0x8004011e (MAPI_E_UNKNOWN_CPID)
when calling against one test Exchange 2003 server. Same code always
succeeds from the same computer when calling against other Exchange
servers - tested 5.5, 2000, another 2003.

2. table->QueryRows() breaks with MAPI_E_NOT_ENOUGH_RESOURCES when querying
Global Address List (with PR_EMS_AB_HOME_MTA_A field, seems to be working if
PR_EMS_AB_HOME_MTA_A not requested). Fails against 2 configurations with
Exchange 2000 and 2003. Same code perfectly works with another Exchange 5.5,
2000 and 2003.

Seems to be a problem of server-side configuration. Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks in advance.

Sergey V

      9th Sep 2004
Regarding the problem #2,

still did not found any response from MS.

The problem is caused by invalid properties of some user in address book.
The solution is to scan the address book by 1 entry at a time until invalid
one is found, and recreate the invalid user or recreate user's attributes,
see following links for details
823170 - How to Use the Remove Exchange Attributes Option:
256862 - XADM: How to Correct Mismatched Accounts After Active Directory
Connector Replication:

271886 - XADM: How to Use the Mbconn Utility to Generate Active
Directory Accounts for Information Store Mailboxes:

news:(E-Mail Removed)...