0x8024009 is ok now

=?Utf-8?B?cHNuZWxs?=

      21st Feb 2007
Sorry my english, but if you have problems (Vista Ultimate) with 0X8024009 do
this:
1. Go to www.sh123.notlong.com
2. There you will be prompted to download a zip file; run it now in safe mode
3. It will open the DOS window and will take some time to run; the window
will close itself when it is finished; do not close it. This re-registers
all dll files.
4. Restart Vista and check for for updates.
Very easy This worked me

=?Utf-8?B?RW5nZWw=?=

      21st Feb 2007
Again....Déj* Vu

"psnell" wrote:

> Sorry my english, but if you have problems (Vista Ultimate) with 0X8024009 do
> this:
> 1. Go to www.sh123.notlong.com
> 2. There you will be prompted to download a zip file; run it now in safe mode
> 3. It will open the DOS window and will take some time to run; the window
> will close itself when it is finished; do not close it. This re-registers
> all dll files.
> 4. Restart Vista and check for for updates.
> Very easy This worked me

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uIEg=?=

      21st Feb 2007
Engel does that mean 30 new posts ? Like below

"psnell" wrote:

> Sorry my english, but if you have problems (Vista Ultimate) with 0X8024009 do
> this:
> 1. Go to www.sh123.notlong.com
> 2. There you will be prompted to download a zip file; run it now in safe mode
> 3. It will open the DOS window and will take some time to run; the window
> will close itself when it is finished; do not close it. This re-registers
> all dll files.
> 4. Restart Vista and check for for updates.
> Very easy This worked me

=?Utf-8?B?VGltIENsYXJr?=

      21st Feb 2007
Well,

I've already made my point.
I'm just going to home tonight and have some Sherry,
But this time I'm going to watch LOST (much less mellowing)

Here my post, 4 of the 30 (or perhaps 42?)

4,8,15,16,23,42 tick, tick, tick
?:-)
Tim

"Ron H" wrote:

> Engel does that mean 30 new posts ? Like below
>
> "psnell" wrote:
>
> > Sorry my english, but if you have problems (Vista Ultimate) with 0X8024009 do
> > this:
> > 1. Go to www.sh123.notlong.com
> > 2. There you will be prompted to download a zip file; run it now in safe mode
> > 3. It will open the DOS window and will take some time to run; the window
> > will close itself when it is finished; do not close it. This re-registers
> > all dll files.
> > 4. Restart Vista and check for for updates.
> > Very easy This worked me

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uIEg=?=

      21st Feb 2007
Youv'e given me the craving to try sherry for the first time, I'll have one
with you if i get out to shop.

"Tim Clark" wrote:

> Well,
>
> I've already made my point.
> I'm just going to home tonight and have some Sherry,
> But this time I'm going to watch LOST (much less mellowing)
>
> Here my post, 4 of the 30 (or perhaps 42?)
>
> 4,8,15,16,23,42 tick, tick, tick
> ?:-)
> Tim
>
> "Ron H" wrote:
>
> > Engel does that mean 30 new posts ? Like below
> >
> > "psnell" wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry my english, but if you have problems (Vista Ultimate) with 0X8024009 do
> > > this:
> > > 1. Go to www.sh123.notlong.com
> > > 2. There you will be prompted to download a zip file; run it now in safe mode
> > > 3. It will open the DOS window and will take some time to run; the window
> > > will close itself when it is finished; do not close it. This re-registers
> > > all dll files.
> > > 4. Restart Vista and check for for updates.
> > > Very easy This worked me

=?Utf-8?B?U3R1?=

      22nd Feb 2007
Would that be dry or sweet ?

Stu

"Ron H" wrote:

> Youv'e given me the craving to try sherry for the first time, I'll have one
> with you if i get out to shop.
>
> "Tim Clark" wrote:
>
> > Well,
> >
> > I've already made my point.
> > I'm just going to home tonight and have some Sherry,
> > But this time I'm going to watch LOST (much less mellowing)
> >
> > Here my post, 4 of the 30 (or perhaps 42?)
> >
> > 4,8,15,16,23,42 tick, tick, tick
> > ?:-)
> > Tim
> >
> > "Ron H" wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?VGltIENsYXJr?=

      22nd Feb 2007
Try an Amontillado, not too dry, not too sweet.

And Barnabas likes it.

?:-[
Tim

"Ron H" wrote:

> Youv'e given me the craving to try sherry for the first time, I'll have one
> with you if i get out to shop.
>
> "Tim Clark" wrote:
>
> > Well,
> >
> > I've already made my point.
> > I'm just going to home tonight and have some Sherry,
> > But this time I'm going to watch LOST (much less mellowing)
> >
> > Here my post, 4 of the 30 (or perhaps 42?)
> >
> > 4,8,15,16,23,42 tick, tick, tick
> > ?:-)
> > Tim
> >
> > "Ron H" wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?U3R1?=

      22nd Feb 2007
LOST what ? - in space?

Stu

"Tim Clark" wrote:

> Well,
>
> I've already made my point.
> I'm just going to home tonight and have some Sherry,
> But this time I'm going to watch LOST (much less mellowing)
>
> Here my post, 4 of the 30 (or perhaps 42?)
>
> 4,8,15,16,23,42 tick, tick, tick
> ?:-)
> Tim
>
> "Ron H" wrote:
>
> > Engel does that mean 30 new posts ? Like below
> >
> > "psnell" wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry my english, but if you have problems (Vista Ultimate) with 0X8024009 do
> > > this:
> > > 1. Go to www.sh123.notlong.com
> > > 2. There you will be prompted to download a zip file; run it now in safe mode
> > > 3. It will open the DOS window and will take some time to run; the window
> > > will close itself when it is finished; do not close it. This re-registers
> > > all dll files.
> > > 4. Restart Vista and check for for updates.
> > > Very easy This worked me

=?Utf-8?B?Um9uIEg=?=

      22nd Feb 2007
C-mon Stu now youv'e made it really hard. For a first timer there is so many
disissions to make.

"Ron H" wrote:

> Youv'e given me the craving to try sherry for the first time, I'll have one
> with you if i get out to shop.
>
> "Tim Clark" wrote:
>
> > Well,
> >
> > I've already made my point.
> > I'm just going to home tonight and have some Sherry,
> > But this time I'm going to watch LOST (much less mellowing)
> >
> > Here my post, 4 of the 30 (or perhaps 42?)
> >
> > 4,8,15,16,23,42 tick, tick, tick
> > ?:-)
> > Tim
> >
> > "Ron H" wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?VGltIENsYXJr?=

      22nd Feb 2007
Don't try to be funny Stu.

Lost in Space is not on, tonight :-)

Yeah, I like old televsion, but new TV too.

By the way Stu, you number "8"
4,8,15,16,23,42 tick, tick, tick

?:-)